ATTORNEY PROFILE – B. Ervin Brown, II
Born in Greensboro, North Carolina B. Ervin Brown, II is an accomplished trial court litigator with more then three decades of experience.
His discrimination law firm in Winston-Salem focuses his trial work in Sexual Harassment, Work Discrimination, Employment Law, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Discharge, Labor and Employment, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Business Law, Unfair Competition, Commercial Litigation, Unfair Trade Practice Law, Civil Trial Practice, Class Actions, Constitutional Law, Professional Liability, Products Liability, Americans with Disabilities Act, Libel, Slander and Defamation, Litigation, Sexual Harassment, Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Appellate Practice, Automobile Accidents, Complex Litigation, Consumer Fraud, Family and Medical Leave Act, Fosamax, Toxic Torts, Birth Injuries, Breach of Contract, Business Litigation, Dental Malpractice, Police Misconduct, Property Damage, Wage and Hour Law, Whistleblower Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Legal Malpractice, RICO, Wrongful Death, Wrongful Termination.
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina, 1971
- Kentucky, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1976
U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 1988
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, J.D., 1971
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, B.A., 1968
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- “Unfair Trade Practices-Caveats,” North Carolina Business Practice Handbook, Rev. Ed.
- “Unfair Trade Practice and RICO Claims Under State and Federal Law”
- North Carolina Corporation and Partnership Law Handbook, “Business Torts, Representing the Small Business”
- AV Peer Review Rating, listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers
- Co-chair, Board of Managers, Central YMCA, Winston Salem, NC
- Past President, Board of Directors, Forsyth County Cancer Society
- Past President, Board of Directors, Forsyth County Battered Women’s Shelter
Life Beyond the Bar
An avid fly fisherman, Ervin Brown enjoys quiet time on the mountain streams and rivers of North Carolina, Montana, and Wyoming. He also enjoys racquetball, and begins his day around 7:00 am with a competitive game at the YMCA.
When you need the trusted legal advice and aggressive advocacy of a top-notch trial lawyer, arrange a consultation, and discover how our expertise can benefit you. Call our Winston-Salem law firm today at (336) 723-7966 or toll free at (888) 899-4205,